Information about data privacy processing
According to art. 13 par. 1-2 and art. 14 par. 1-2 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on protection data) (OJ EU L 119, p. 1), we would like to inform you that:
1. Administrator of your privacy data is CANTONI MOTOR S.A. with its headquarters in Cieszyn (43-400) ul. 3 Maja 28 Poland, call further in document: „Administrator”.
2. Your data will be collected and processed due to the following purpose:
- contract conclusion and realization of already existing ones;
- claims related to ongoing agreements or services;
- sending newsletter with promotion and products offered by administrator, valid only if you agreed on it;
- realization of specific user request (expressed in contact form);
- after receiving of yours acceptance - sending commercial information, advertising of products and services offered by Cantoni Group or market research (“Marketing activities”);
- after receiving of yours acceptance - data may be shared with other companies belonging to Cantoni Group and other associated contractors that will process data in order to send you commercial information, products advertisements or services or market research activities (“Marketing activities managed by the third party);
- improvement in Cantoni Group WEB pages usage comfort.
Data can be processed in paper form, electronic or automated form, including traditional mails, emails, call (e.g. through automated phone calls, SMS, MMS), fax or other way (e.g. internet web page, mobile applications)
Data processing is based on: Art. 6 par. 1 point a,b,c,f of the GDPR.
Providing personal data is not mandatory, however if they are missing it may be impossible to conclude contract.
3. Data that might be collected:
- privacy data (e.g. name, surname, phone number, e-mail or other contact data) delivered in purpose of contact initiation through the contact form, contract conclusion or employees recruitment;
- e-mail address for informing the client about new products and services (newsletter);
- browsing history;
- cookie files.
4. Administrator will store your data for a period of time necessary to fulfill the contract and legitimate interests of the Company unless you take advantage of your right to withdraw consent to the processing of your data. However your personal data will be stored until the limitation of claims against/due to the Administrator, or when the storage obligation expires resulting from legal regulations in particular, the obligation to keep accounting documents regarding the contract. Possible data provided by you for sending newsletter about products and services offered by the administrator will be stored until the withdraw consent to the processing of your data (you can do it at any time).
Data form cookies files processed for improvement of web pages usage comfort, are not stored by Cantoni Group.
5. Your data can be shared with Administrator subcontractors to who Administrator commision personal data processing. That includes IT services, accounting services - where those contractors process data based on contract with Administrator and only according to Administrator instructions, debt collectors, banks, bank transaction operators, systems of claims and returns registration, post operators, delivery companies.
Your data can be shared to other parties in order to perform obligations arising from law, enforce the order of public authorities or make use of the Group's rights before a court authority.
6. Administrator do not intend to transfer your data to a third countries or to international organizations.
7. Third parties WEB sites, available through the www.cantonigroup.com belongs to third parties responsibilities. Cantoni Motor do not take any responsibility in case of privacy data requests and/or privacy data transfer to third parties.
8. You have a right to request from the Administrator access to your data, data correction, data transfer and data removal, as well as to restriction of data processing. You can send your request by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org adding in title "privacy data", or by calling us on +48 33 81 387 00 or in a written form send to: CANTONI MOTOR S.A. 43-400 Cieszyn, ul.3 Maja 28 POLAND.
9. In relation to your privacy data processing by Administrator, you have a right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
10. Administrator will not use your privacy data to take any automated decisions, including decisions resulting from profiling.
11. You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection in the scope of violation of the right to the protection of personal data or other rights granted by the GDPR.